Working in an unfamiliar environment is the best way to challenge your soft skills.
Through the Social Excellence Program, Corporate Participants support selected social organizations with their business know-how. By helping them to increase their efficiency and their impact, they improve their own capabilities in managing change and leading without authority as well as their coaching skills.
Workflow of the program
- 2-day preparatory training
- 5-day project work at social enterprise within 4-8 weeks after training
- (virtual) Follow up
Participants can choose from 3 focus topics that will be represented in the social organization’s challenge.
- Process management
- Project management
- Change management
Training Dates 2017
- May 31 & June 1, 2017
- September 13&14, 2017
- November 8&9, 2017
Beside these open-class trainings we provide customized in-house trainings. Please contact Inga Hoffmann (inga.hoffmann(a)proboneo.de) to get an individual offer.
3,500 Euro per corporate participant (excl. VAT and cost for transportation and accommodation)
15 participants during training, team size of three during on-site week at social enterprise
Managers, leaders and experts with:
- 3 to 10 years working experience
- (ideally) experience with process or quality management tools
- a profound interest in the social sector
- Designed in 2009 at Allianz with more than 200 corporate alumni that were active in over 50 social organizations
- In 2015 transferred to pro bono matchmaking platform Proboneo to scale Europe-wide
- 97% of the Social Excellence volunteers would participate again
- Job satisfaction, job commitment and responsible behavior on the job increases significantly
- Volunteers significantly improve their soft – as well as their agility – skills
- Average of 3.6 beneficial business contacts have been established per participant
Join the program now and experience a once in a lifetime opportunity.